A targeted cover letter not only tells your strengths and how they can benefit the company but also shows you are truly passionate about the company. That's why a cover letter is a must.
Office Administrative Assistant
Location: New York, NY
Experience Level: 2 years
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Estimate: $30,000+
Born from performance, XYZ creates dreams and opportunities for people. We're visionaries and innovators empowered for success.
XYZ is currently seeking Office Administrative Assistant for our Manhattan Division. This position requires strong administrative and multitasking skills.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, reservations and conference calls for all Directors of Department;
- Perform daily administrative office functions, including mail distribution, answering telephone calls and preparation of other internal forms.
- Appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information;
- Liaise with HR manager and the office team as requested which may include special projects, preparation of letters, field support, etc.;
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and process supply request orders as necessary;
- Prepare weekly and monthly status reports for all Directors of Department.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills, excessive attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Accurate writing/typing skills of 50+ words per minute;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, familiarity with SharePoint. Adobe Creative Suite is a huge plus;
- Professionally communicate verbally and in writing with a broad spectrum of audiences, ranging from laborers to senior level executives;
This position requires a minimum of 2 years of administrative or general office experience.
High School Diploma is required. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
XYZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please read job ad again and apply for the position only if you meet the criteria.
We welcome you to join us,
HR director John Walters