A targeted cover letter not only tells your strengths and how they can benefit the company but also shows you are truly passionate about the company. That's why a cover letter is a must.
Location: New York, NY
Experience Level: 2 years
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Estimate: $50,000
Born from performance, XYZ creates dreams and opportunities for people. We're visionaries and innovators empowered for success.
XYZ is currently seeking a Graphic Designer for our Manhattan Division. This position requires active creativity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Participate and provide input in the development of visual campaigns and creation of web-based material.
- Support marketing team and company with design related requests (ex. PPTs, ads, imagery).
- Demonstrate an ability to creatively solve project challenges, produce ideas with depth and good reasoning, and be able to clearly articulate the journey from concept to solution;
- Monitor and guide progress of all projects;
- Maintain weekly and monthly status reports for all assigned projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Proven experience as a graphic designer with a complete end-to-end understanding of project development methodologies;
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills, excessive attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Professionally communicate verbally and in writing with a broad spectrum of audiences, ranging from contract external partners to senior level executives;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator). Proficient with basic Microsoft Office Suite programs;
- Must be flexible to work non-traditional hours due to the accelerated nature of projects.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years of graphic designers or related experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Arts, or related field. Advanced degrees are a plus.
XYZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please read job ad again and apply for the position only if you meet the criteria.
We welcome you to join us,
HR director John Walters