Check out examples of targeted resume and cover letter written for the Digital Marketing Project Manager's job ad.
Digital Marketing Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Experience Level: 3-5 years
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Estimate: $60,000+
Born from performance, XYZ creates dreams and opportunities for people. We're visionaries and innovators empowered for success.
XYZ is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Project Manager for our Manhattan Division. This position requires strong business judgment, problem-solving and excellent communication skills. A track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is a must.
- Coordinate a broad array of commercialization and marketing projects. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs;
- Source, select, and manage internal and external resources such as Legal and Sales departments, Designers, Creative Agencies, etc. for collaborated projects;
- Demonstrate an ability to solve business challenges, produce ideas with depth and good reasoning, and be able to clearly articulate the journey from concept to solution;
- Monitor and guide progress of all projects;
- Maintain weekly and monthly status reports for all assigned projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- At least 3-5 years of experience leading projects/teams, managing requirements;
- Proven experience as a marketing program manager with a complete end-to-end understanding of product/project development methodologies;
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills, excessive attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Professionally communicate verbally and in writing with a broad spectrum of audiences, ranging from laborers to senior level executives;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including MS Project, marketing computer software, and online applications. Adobe Creative Suite is a huge plus;
- Must be flexible to work non-traditional hours due to the accelerated nature of projects.
This position requires a minimum of 3 - 5 years of digital marketing, advertising and/or media experience and prior management experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Advertising, or a relevant field. An advanced degree is a plus.
XYZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please read job ad again and apply for the position only if you meet the criteria.
We welcome you to join us,
HR director John Walters