A targeted cover letter not only tells your strengths and how they can benefit the company but also shows you are truly passionate about the company. That's why a cover letter is a must.
Location: New York, NY
Experience Level: 3-5 years
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Estimate: $75,000+
Born from performance, XYZ creates dreams and opportunities for people. We're visionaries and innovators empowered for success.
XYZ has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst for our Manhattan Division. This position requires strong business judgment, problem-solving and excellent communication skills. A track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is a must.
- Take business intelligence to the next level to support business decisions and suggest best practices in business intelligence implementation and maintenance;
- Analyze the performance of all XYZ business departments, working with separate teams and Department Directors to drive action on those insights;
- Coordinate workflows and deliverables between separate departments and project teams to leverage data for XYZ business needs;
- Independently aggregate data from multiple sources in preparing reports;
- Demonstrate an ability to solve business challenges, produce ideas with depth and good reasoning, and be able to clearly articulate the journey from concept to solution;
- Maintain weekly and monthly status reports.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical, data manipulation and problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience as a business analyst with a complete end-to-end understanding of business development methodologies;
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills, excessive attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Be able to make effective presentations and communicate complex information;
- Professionally communicate verbally and in writing with a broad spectrum of audiences, ranging from labourers to senior level executives;
This position requires a minimum of 3 - 5 years Business Analytical experience, preferably in digital media, technology-driven or eCommerce environment.
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Business. Otherwise, a candidate should demonstrate a significant relevant experience.
XYZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please read job ad again and apply for the position only if you meet the criteria.
We welcome you to join us,
HR director John Walters