Business Analyst Resume Example
Take a look at the targeted resume example and the following job ad.
Job Ad: Business Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Experience Level: 3-5 years
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Estimate: $75,000+
Born from performance, XYZ creates dreams and opportunities for people. We're visionaries and innovators empowered for success.
XYZ has an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst for our Manhattan Division. This position requires strong business judgment, problem-solving and excellent communication skills. A track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is a must.
- Take business intelligence to the next level to support business decisions and suggest best practices in business intelligence implementation and maintenance;
- Analyze the performance of all XYZ business departments, working with separate teams and Department Directors to drive action on those insights;
- Coordinate workflows and deliverables between separate departments and project teams to leverage data for XYZ business needs;
- Independently aggregate data from multiple sources in preparing reports;
- Demonstrate an ability to solve business challenges, produce ideas with depth and sound reasoning, and be able to articulate the journey from concept to solution clearly;
- Maintain weekly and monthly status reports.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical, data manipulation and problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience as a business analyst with a complete end-to-end understanding of business development methodologies;
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills, excessive attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Be able to make effective presentations and communicate complex information;
- Professionally communicate verbally and in writing with a broad spectrum of audiences, ranging from laborers to senior level executives;
This position requires a minimum of 3 - 5 years Business Analytical experience, preferably in digital media, technology-driven or eCommerce environment.
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Business. Otherwise, a candidate should demonstrate significant relevant experience.
XYZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please reread job ad and apply for the position only if you meet the criteria.
We welcome you to join us,
HR director John Walters